GuidePedia

0

America Ferrera on Body Image now online action

 

America Ferrera starred in the 2002 film Real Women Have Curves. She is now has her own sitcom Ugly Betty which is very popular. What are her thoughts on diet and weight issues?

Apparently - in the past - Ferrera had "...tried almost every diet". She claims that the stress and long hours she puts in on Ugly Betty contribute to her maintaining her weight. (Although for many people this kind of lifestyle leads to weight gain?)



  • Food: "You have to build a normal relationship with exercise and food,"
  • Exercise: "I don't have much time to exercise, but when I do, I hike, run and do yoga.
  • Body Image: "For me, it's not about looking like a supermodel - it's about feeling good about who I am naturally."


Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top